Firearm Storage & Transfers
Gun Safekeeping & Storage
Acme Firearms provides secure firearm and ammunition storage at a low price.
Secure Storage at $33.00 per firearm per month.
Bulk Storage rates available on request.
Terms of Storage - Storage fees commence immediately upon receipt of items. Items must be clean and free of contaminants. Firearms should be stored in their original manufacturer's packaging box for optimum storage protection. Items may be wrapped and sealed in plastic by Acme Firearms to contain spread of mould or other contaminants. Contaminated or unstable items and affected packaging may be disposed of by Acme Firearms without notice.
Transfer Firearms Interstate from and into Victoria
Acme Firearms can send a firearm from Victoria to any firearm dealer in Australia. Our fee is $58.60 per firearm plus cost of freight. Cost of freight is determined by carton size and weight.
How to transfer a firearm from Victoria
We can ship to any licensed firearm dealer you nominate.
- Please wrap firearm and place in a packing carton no longer than 105cms in length. You may need to disassemble firearm to reduce its overall length,
- Leave carton open so we can check firearm serial#.
- Do not include any ammunition with firearm.
- We'll weigh package and calculate freight payable.
We shall need the following information prior to sending your firearm.
- Your registration certificate for the firearm.
- Delivery address of licensed firearm dealer receiving the firearm and also their email address.
- Name and telephone number of buyer/receiver.
Receiving firearm into our dealership
Acme Firearms can receive a firearm from any Australian firearm dealer. Our fee to receive is $58.60 per firearm and includes 14 days secure storage. On the 15th day, a monthly secure storage fee applies.
Transfer firearms within Victoria face to face at Acme Firearms
We witness firearm transfers between license holders, for face to face transactions at our premises, for $29.30 per firearm. Before attending our premises, please ensure purchaser brings their Permit to Acquire paid and seller brings the firearm and firearm registration certificate.